2000 Views. Thank you Everyone :)

Sunday, July 22, 20120 comments


Happiness is at its peak ! :) I never expected views to go that high in just a month. I am thankful to every visitor of this blog for his contribution in the 2000 views mark. Yup this blog just crossed 2000 views. This blog started on 21st of June. Today is 22nd of July and I just counted 2007 views. Well, this is just the beginning of what I dreamed. My Aim is going to be double views each and every month and I will put my heart and soul in making this a great blog and I hope I get appreciated for it. This blog averages a 100 views per day now. Highest Has been 196 views I guess. Anyways, thanks again to all of you guys. Your visit is what puts a smile on my face always :) Happy Blogging !
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Top Gear Season 19 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template