Welcome

Thursday, June 21, 20123comments

Welcome to my blog guys. As the title of the blog suggests, this blog is about the upcoming series 19 of the famous Top Gear BBC. Having spotted no other blog regarding the new series, I decided to go for it. I will share all the latest news and updates that I find here about Top gear S19. If possible, I may even try and upload videos of the episodes as the get released periodically. So, stay tuned guys :)

Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

November 24, 2012 at 3:04 PM

when will they start airing the new season??

Anonymous
December 12, 2012 at 6:10 AM

@ibrahim: February 2013

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Top Gear Season 19 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template