Request a Video from Top Gear ?

Tuesday, July 10, 20120 comments

Hello friends. How you doin' ? Hope you are all good. Well I came out today to let you all know, this blog is for you people. Every single content, every update, every post is for the people out there so they can get updated regarding BBC Top Gear. The page views I get everyday is enough to keep me satisfied and that keeps me going to keep posting on this blog. I would like to thank everyone for their tremendous support. This blog has crossed 700 views in just a 3 week span which is a lot for me. Coming to the point, as this blog is for you people, its my responsibility to post whatever everyone of you WANTS to see. So, your suggestions and requests are welcome. Just leave a comment and let me know what you want to see in this blog, be it any video any clip from any series and episode of Top Gear, you will get it right here. Have a nice day and Happy Blogging :)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Top Gear Season 19 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template