50,000 views ! Thank You All !

Thursday, December 20, 20120 comments


Exactly 6 months ago this very blog came into existence. Since then it hasn't received so much attention by me. I once thought this is going to be an abandoned old blog just like my previous blog but it proved me wrong. Today, exactly after 6 months, it reads 50,000 + page views in my stats page. For me, its a great accomplishment. I would like to thank every single person who has ever visited this blog be it even for a second..your page view means something for me. All of this has now motivated me like never before. My next aim : bring this same amount of visitors to this blog again but in one third of the time. Yup..I am going to see 100,000 + withing two months. HERE WE GO !
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Top Gear Season 19 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template